Fragrance Wand Instructions Posted on 04 Jul 08:44
Getting your kit ready is simple and quick:
- Dispense a small amount of oil to cover the bottom of your vase.
- Unwrap your reeds and place them in the vase. Spread the reeds evenly so they "fan out"
- After the reeds have absorbed the oil in the bottom of the vase, gather them together and pull them out.
- Pour another dose of oil to cover the bottom of the vase.
- Invert your reeds so the ends that did not get oil before are in the bottom of the vase and "fan them out" again.
Your kit is now ready to scent your room.
Every few days, when the fragrance is fading, simply "flip" the reeds and the fragrance will refresh and renew your room.
When the fragrance becomes weak, simply refresh the reeds using the procedure above.
- Diffusion will work best when the reeds are allowed to "dry out" between applications. Do not oversoak your reeds. One small dose is all you need.
- The reeds will always keep a base scent of the fragrance you used them with, use a new bundle with each new fragrance.
- Do not mix oils with any liquids. These are concentrated. Your vase should always appear empty so that there is nothing to spill. If you vase appears to have liquid in it outside of the getting ready steps you are oversoaking your reeds.
Caution: Flammable. Keep away from high heat or open flames. Do not attempt to light your reeds. For Adult Use Only. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with furniture, fabric, or near the eyes.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling the reeds. Do NOT ingest.